Visit the sites of Havana including the highlights of Modern and Old Havana with its charming four colonial squares and cobblestone streets. Visit Revolutionary Square, El Capitolio, El Prado, Central Park and the vibrant neighbourhoods of Vedado, Miramar, the famous Malecon and Rampa districts.
Attend Liturgy at St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Havana that was consecrated by His All Holiness Bartholomew in 2004.
April 21-25, 2017
5 Days/4 Nights
SPACE IS LIMITED and on a FIRST COME BASIS
RATE: Per person, double occupancy $3695*/Single occupancy $3995*
*Rates above reflect a 4% check discount which does not apply if payment is made any other way.
Deposit of $900 due by December 20, 2017 or late booking fee of $100 per person will apply
- Round trip air from JFK to Havana including US departure tax, Medical Insurance in Cuba and Cuban Visa
- All private arrival and departure transfers
- Four nights at the deluxe Melia Habana Hotel in sea view rooms including daily breakfast, service fees & taxes
- Motorcoach & English speaking guide for 3½ days with visits to religious & cultural sites in Old Havana
- Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Old Havana
- Three dinners and two lunches at historic and special venues
- Processing assistance for general license and other required documents to travel to Cuba.
Please contact us at: email@example.com or (718)721-3808
This pilgrimage will operate under the United States Department of Treasury Office Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) under 31 C.F.R. 515.566 (a) general license provision for religious activities. Our visit includes a full schedule of religious activities consistent with U.S Regulations. PLEASE NOTE: Our religious visit will be arranged through a legally licensed TSP or Travel Service Provider Licensee: Miramar Travel & Tours (CU-2014-314692) authorized by OFAC, CST 2073790-40. FAC: http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/cuba_tr_app.pdf